Sunday, August 7, 2011

Recap of last three months

Recapping the last three months since I possibly saw this thing close up. However I'm still not convinced of Mr. Supernatural Stalker, I've seen how stupid some people are when it comes to trying to be funny.

Things have been mostly calm around here. Jessie has stopped drawing those pictures. I've been sleeping better and the glimpses out of the corner of my eye have either stopped or I'm just so used to them now that I ignore them. Jessie and I haven't seen anything out back since that one night but I still get that uneasy feeling, probably just me being paranoid. Either way I've since had those lights with the motions sensors installed on my house, enough that I can see a considerable range around my house should anyone try anything funny again.

Well, it didn't take long for someone to take notice of the lights. About a month ago someone decided it would be a great idea to vandalize my lights. And by vandalize, I don't mean just smash the fixtures with a bat or something, I mean rip the entire fixture out of the wall. I made sure those things were put in to last, so it would have taken a very tall strong guy or a fat guy on a ladder to yank them out like they were. I didn't even care I was just pissed about the damage to my fucking outer wall.

Three weeks later both the walls and my lights were fixed. Since the lights were damaged I've been keeping my shotgun in my room during the night. Staring at my house is one thing, damaging my house is gonna get me pissed. Plus I live in a small neighborhood sorta situated in the middle of nowhere, so the police would take a bit if needed. (The neighbors all kinda rely on each other for security as well. Good neighborhood, good people.)

Last week was... interesting. I've been catching someone or something running around in the woods while I'm doing path maintenance, leaves crunch, branches move, but I can't seem to pin it down in my field of view. From what I can tell it's definitely human shaped. (I swear if it's some guy in a gillie suit I'm gonna flip my shit)  I'm not gonna tell Jessie, she's been much better as of late and I don't wanna creep her out.

Maybe it's the weather but I've been getting these massive headaches, especially while I'm working in the woods. Makes me miserable but the works gotta get done or else its gonna be hell once spring rolls around again.

Well, that pretty much brings us up to the present day. Just got done with my work on the paths for today. I may just keep this thing going as a way to catalog my activities, good way to vent.

1 comment:

Skyylar said...

Not healthy patterns.
Stay safe.
Keep her safe.
I wish the best to you both.