Monday, October 10, 2011

No Show

Well Amanda was a no show and I've had no luck getting hold of her. I'm not going to bother looking around blindly for someone I don't know, she wants to contact me again she knows how to reach me.

More notable was the note I found taped to my door when I returned from the restaurant. Just a plain typed letter.

Mr. Andrews,
It has come to our attention that you and your family have come into some unique circumstances. If you would find the time, I'm sure we can come to an agreement that benefits both your family and us as a whole. Should you wish for more information, contact with us through the number below.
(***)-***-****
I'm wondering if this is gonna turn out to be another dead end. It weirds me out don't get me wrong, but once again I want some answers. I'm gonna call the number and see what comes of it. Will update when I see necessary. 

No comments: