Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rain, Fog, and Early Sunsets

The rain's not making it easy to get things done around here and the fog makes me uneasy, even the bloody sunsets, which I used to love, just remind me that the daylight doesn't last forever.

Anyway, heard the author of "Make it Count" is closing up shop due to being left alone. While I wish her the best, I also find myself frustrated with my circumstances by comparison. Things calm down for another person, someone else moves another step ahead with their journey and here we are just kinda...here. It pisses me off at times, selfish I know but I'm only human.

Jessie's starting to worry me. She's been sleepwalking and zoning out, not the normal teenage zoning out, like extended deep zone outs. She spends a of time drawing anime characters, all of them look scared or depressed. While the quality of the work is good, maybe I'm just letting my nerves get to me.

Amanda has asked me to meet up with her, for a face to face discussion. I told her someplace public, she suggested a dinner near the edge of town. Next week is gonna be interesting I can already tell.

2 comments:

A. Lucia Cat said...

Hi Zane. I've been following you since the beginning but only now could I get a comment up because blogger is glitchy.

I wish you all the luck in the world. I'm frustrated too, that Celeste is retiring. I looked up to her like nobody's business. Now I guess it's just noobs like us, eh? But hey, maybe we can strive toward happy endings too.

You'll protect your sister. I'm sure of it. If you two do decide to go on the run, though, let me know. You're always welcome in Pittsburgh for tea and shelter. Good luck on your endeavors....and hit the faceless bastard hard.

Zane Andrews said...

Well we still got Zeke and M, I think anyway. I'm always up for a cup of tea and good conversation, I'll keep Pitt in mind for future reference. As for hitting Mr. Tall Dark and Faceless, I haven't had a chance to safely test out the rounds yet so I don't know if it'll be a hard hit but I'll definitely try.