Saturday, January 28, 2012

Static

Shit.

I saw him. It knows exactly where I am. And I know it knows now.

I was walking by the front desk of the building I live in and happened to look at the monitors. HE was standing outside my door, just sorta looking at it. After like three seconds (felt longer) the feed flashed to static and he was gone.

I knew he was in the city and that he was following me but I guess I was kinda hoping it was just a localized thing. Either way I'm gonna have to rethink my tactics, I was actually thinking of going on the offensive soon. (More about that later)

Either way, good luck to whoever is left.

1 comment:

A. Lucia Cat said...

If he's after you, run like hell.

I know what his people are capable of, let alone what he's capable of. If they want you dead and they can reach you, you will be dead. You've got to get out of here, Zane-- you can't afford to die. Don't even try to go on the offensive, just run.