Thursday, December 29, 2011

Again with the notes...

Some one out there knows something's up and won't tell me, maybe I don't wanna know. All these letters and packages coming from people I've never meet and yet they somehow know who I am and what I do, who the hell are these people?

Found a package in the mail. No markings, nothing. Inside was one of those simple prepaid phones, some pictures, and a short note on an index card.

Whoever you are,
I don't know if you've been told yet but something about this thing changed. Something's different. I heard you were the one who shot at it about a month ago, figured you'd like to see these. I don't care if you trust what you see or not, I'm just trying to keep one more person alive out there.
-H.T
The pictures made my skin crawl. The majority of them were of ME. (Someone has been following me. WTF) They all had a portion of them marked/circled, and inside of said mark would be my pal Slenderman, always with the tendrils out and seeming to get progressively closer in each picture. The odd part is that I don't remember feeling the usual "offness" of him being around that often, but if the dates on the pictures were correct these were very recent. (The most recent being two days ago as of this post, more on why that's odd below.)

The other pictures didn't unnerve as much as confuse me. They were of street signs or landmarks around the city and some of a forest somewhere (most forests look the same so who knows). These pictures were all marked with a series of six numbers and letters (EX: 1434MS) Dunno what that means yet and I'm not even really gonna try. I'm guessing whoever sent them will let me know what they're for in time, until then I don't care.

The phone works, sort of. Apparently it's plan or however its been set up, allows it to receive text messages and calls. So, again, useless to me at the moment. Sometimes I just feel like I'm in a game and someone is going out of their way to overly fuck with me.

Christmas with the grandparents and Jessie was nice but secretly tense on my end. (nothing happened = good) Been back in the city for two days now and I hate to say it but this place is starting to feel like home to me. Hopefully when and if this gets over with I can just continue on out here, I dunno.

1 comment:

A. Lucia Cat said...

Hey hey, it's a homey place. Of course it's starting to feel like home to you.

But...there's a lot of us clustered up here. Five bloggers off of the top of my head plus one observer, in the county alone. That I know of immediately. That's not even touching on the proxy network.

It's not surprising and even kind if obvious thathe spends a lot of time here, honestly. I'm not surprised that he's following you in particular, at least. Best keep a sharp eye out at all times if that bothers you, 'cause it's always probable that he's there, considering the city's state of infection with this shit.

You know, if you need a hand or someone to vent to, or just a cup of tea, we're not particularly hard to find. Just drop us a line. And, as always, stay safe.